- Billy: We disappear, in the film, for fifty minutes.
- Dom: And that is probably the – some of the darkest pieces of cinema that you will see. In that fifty minutes.
- Billy: I think it’s actually a story-telling device, eh, that it makes people get sadder…and sadder.
- Dom: You just long for Pippin and Merry.
- Billy: Wh – wh – I’m – Yea, they’re thinking, “I’m missing something here.”
- Dom: Yea.
- Billy: *pretending to cry* “I don’t know what I’m missin’.”
- Dom: “There’s a – There’s a piece of my life, a shard of my heart has been torn out.”
- Billy: *still pretending to cry* “I don’t know what it is.”
- Dom: “And I don’t understand what it is.”
- Billy: *still* Somethin’. And then…
- Dom: And then, like – like –
- Billy: *excited* There’s the two little buggers up the tree!
- *Dom sighs in relief*
- Billy: Ah! That’s better, ay?
- Dom: Like a new sunrise, you know?
- Billy: Oh it’s beautiful. Like someone’s just given yah…cake.
- Dom: Yea, or candy floss, or cotton candy, you might say in America.
- Billy: Oh, cotton candy. Or a big bag of popcorn.
- Dom: Yea, or pumpernickel, as they say in America.
- Billy: Ah pumpernickel. Rocky Road.
- Dom: Baby Ruth. You just got us sayin’ chocolate bars now.
- Billy: Yea…*sighs*
takemedownandwewillrunforever reblogged this from owliver
billyanddominic reblogged this from fuckyeahlotrcast
Show more notes